For about 2 months now ive been making Bread for our family. Well i finally found a recipie that makes fantastic bread which tastes so good. The bread is light and fluffy. It tastes so very good, so good in fact ive been eating it. Nearly the whole loaf…. *oopsie*
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (.25 ounce) package bread machine yeast
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour ( i use 2 cups white and 1 cup whole wheat flour, tasty and not tough like 100% whole wheat was )
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place the water, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine. Let the yeast dissolve and foam for 10 minutes. Add the oil, flour and salt to the yeast. Select Basic or White Bread setting, and press Start.