For about 2 months now ive been making Bread for our family. Well i finally found a recipie that makes fantastic bread which tastes so good. The bread is light and fluffy. It tastes so very good, so good in fact ive been eating it. Nearly the whole loaf…. *oopsie*
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (.25 ounce) package bread machine yeast
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour ( i use 2 cups white and 1 cup whole wheat flour, tasty and not tough like 100% whole wheat was )
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place the water, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine. Let the yeast dissolve and foam for 10 minutes. Add the oil, flour and salt to the yeast. Select Basic or White Bread setting, and press Start.
Ill admit a huge weakness for this bread, it is just fantastic! In other good news. Tony and I did have a long talk last night about Church. He agreed to give it 4 more Sundays untill he made up his mind as to if he wants to keep going or not. So there is some small give. He admits its a bit preachy for him, but umm hon, its Church, of course its preachy.
Ive joined a wonderful LDS chat board that is more geared twords natural living, IE AP parenting, breastfeeding, cloth diapers ( which i was using this past week when we ran outta ‘sposies lol. Yay for still having some larges on hand, and more, just gentle living, closer to the earth. Something ive been striving to do for years. I might not be all the way there but im getting there. A friend reccommended me to the group and they let me join. So thats nice 🙂 There is actually 2 other people from Alaska in the boards. No where near my location, but hey at least we are in the same state! Thats closer then the rest hehe.
Anyway my kids are up and moving about, so i need to get some things done around here.
Have a blessed day!